Popular Posts

Friday 22 August 2014

3 simple boho 2 minute hairstyles for school


Back to school is fast approaching ! we all dread the first day back yet we want to look at least half decent since you haven't seen some people in 7/8 weeks . For me when waking up for school it's all about the quicker the better ! So I have thought up 3 hairstyles that litrially take less than 3 minutes .

I struggle with quite a few hair styles due to the fact I have loads of layers , but I prefer messier hairstyles so it works for me .

These are 3 of the simplest hairstyles that have the boho feel to them and look amazing !

                       ,              

                                                                   ☯ hairstyle 1☯

The halo braid 
This hairstyle is so easy but so pretty . All you need to do is get a strip of hair from each side of your head , but make sure this strip is under another clump of hair . Then do a normal everyday braid all the way down that strand then lift it up and pull it to the other side of your head and secure with a hair pin . Do the same on the other side . Once done place bits of hair over the pins so they are covered , and that's it .
This hairstyle is always a winning one as I always get compliments and my friends ask me how it's done .!

☯hairstyle 2☯

Side braid with a diffrence 
So like I mentioned I struggle with the layers in my hair but I just adore braids ! This is a half tied up half down look . All you do is sweep your hair to one side ,take the top half and do a braid all the way down , to secure it I'd go for a transparent hair brand . Then like I said half is down so you just secure the leftover hair with pins. You can curl the hair that's just laying flat but my hair is naturally wavey/ messy .

☯hairstyle 3☯
Messy bun 
How could I not include this well loved hairstyle , I practically live my life with my hair like this .
I'm pretty sure you don't need to be told how to do this hairstyle since the hairstyle name explains itself .

These are my favourite school hairstyles , they last all day and tend to be complimented on . The boho feel gives it a nice touch .




5 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I really like the braid, i will definitely be attempting to do this with my hair :D

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it , tell me if it worked for you

      Delete
  2. Cool! I love your post. I'll definitely try some of them. Could you check out my blog?

    www.crazyandchic101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete