Popular Posts

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Rose and Frankincense face cream .



Hello,
So yes I'm back with a beauty post , I know it's been a good 2 weeks and I've missed it .so I went to the Essex country show and purchased this rose and frankincense face cream . So this is just a quick review on the product .


Now I have a problem in the autumn and winter months with dry skin , and this product makes my skin feel soft and fresh . It's not heavy on the skin which some creams can be and I love the smell of it .its made with all natural ingredients which is great and isn't irritant to sensitive skin which I have a problem with , so I'm often wary when purchasing but this product has worked well. I love how if I apply it just before foundation for the makeup days it doesn't move the foundation about which I find with other creams .Its a good handy size to take around with you and a little bit goes a long way! .

•The company making this cream are a independent business from Cambridgeshire called Boxworth botanicals and they do many other products like bath salts , lipbalms , soaps,etc.
Website ...

Where to find me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment