Popular Posts

Sunday 16 November 2014

Winter trend // Plaid



Hello,
So , if you follow me on instagram , you would of seen the photo above. So I was browsing on misguided and  It seems as if The whole shopping world has become obsessed with my favourite thing , Plaid / or check .waheyyy,  I saw this skirt and thought it was very on point . If you've seen the movie clueless you may like it as well. Yellow isn't a colour I ted to wear but in this style it stood out and for £18.00 i'm not going to complain. Its so comfy and doesn't restrict you too much , its a perfect length (A-line), and can be worn as casual or dress as you like . I just paired it with a black turtleneck , also from misguided. Misguided is defiantly my go to store for this season , i'm obsessed , someone help me ...!
Plaid is something I have always been obsessed with and I cant wait to start my collection of skirt together , I feel like im lacking in the skirt department of my wardrobe(uh oh)
 
Tell me your favourite winter trend. 
 
 
Lets talk:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute skirt.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been nominated to do the "Sisterhood of the world Blogger Award" tag, check out my blog for the info. xx

    http://cristinayats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete