Popular Posts

Friday 6 March 2015

'To Die For' Litrially!


Hello,

Be beach ready this summer.

I have been lucky enough to collaborate with the beachwear brand called 'To Die For'. May I just point out the swimwear is stunning! 
I have been kindly been given a promotion code for my followers and fellow bloggers, to receive FREE SHIPPING off your order, just use the promotion code "MARTHAR0SE" at the check out.
( ps. I'm the promotion code it's a zero(0) not a o. 


This is only available for 1 month so get it whilst you can. I'm sure you'll regret not getting just one of these stunning two pieces, I know I would!

About the brand:
(Off the website)
Created by swimwear lovers for swimwear lovers. Born out of a swimwear obsessed founder in an office in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011, To Die For Swimwear has now reached endless customers around the globe. 

Inspired by the beach culture of the American west coast, our designs are the perfect balance of cute and sexy. 

We believe in healthy, not in skinny. Before casting each model, we make sure that she is healthy and eating normally without dieting. Working only with healthy models is something that is fundamental to our core beliefs. 

Spreading the love of swimwear starts with spreading the love of your own body. That is also why we donate one US dollar per sold bikini to international foundations against eating disorders.

Contact them : Customercare@todiefor.com

My social 



No comments:

Post a Comment