Popular Posts

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Iceland adventure














Hello,
I love travel, and some day would love to travel the world and explore areas that are not urbanised. I recently took a trip to Iceland with my Auntie, Uncle and Cousin. Iceland is a beautiful place with incredible natural landscapes (all instagram worthy). W were very lucky weather wise when we went. We crammed loads of trips into just 3 days, such as;
  •  whale watching,
  • helicopter tours in which we saw a crack displaying moving plate tectonics, geysers and my favourite experience landing on a glacier, which many are unable to do.
  • we went to the blue lagoon, now my skin is so soft.
  • sea safari, but we had to turn back because the sea was too choppy.
  • and lots more....
 
All in all I had an incredible trip, complete a few thing off my bucket list. I would defiantly return and go to the north of the island and do the ice cave, scuba diving, snowmobiling etc.
 
Martha
x
 
Social:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment