Popular Posts

Friday 17 July 2015

In her little yellow neoprene bikini

 










 

Hello,
 SO a very exciting (!!!) Parcel arrived at my front door this morning and you can all tell what it is by the pictures.
YES, I got a Triangl bikini, I have been on and off about buying one just due to the shipping cost....BUT since it has been free shipping recently I thought why not treat yourself Martha.
 
So I got the Poppy Blue crush and I got the top and bottom in size Small which in UK sizing is an 8. I will defiantly do a review on it once I have worn it in a hot climate aka. my next holiday, which i'm super excited for.
I've tried the top on and its so soft and comfy and provides support if needed.
If you are like me and a bit unsure whether or not to buy one because of shipping cost I would recommend purchasing sooner rather than later, since the shipping cost more than the Bikini itself, which is ridiculous!
All in all its a beautiful bikini and I can not wait to wear it on the beach in the future.
 
 
Have you got a triangle bikini? Which style do you have?
 
Martha.
x
 
Social:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment