Popular Posts

Thursday 9 July 2015

Nude on Nude





 
Hello,
So I recently went out for a meal with my family and ventured for a more glamorous nude look. 
I had no plan on what I would be doing, normally I would have some sort of inspiration to follow by.
 
I have recently been obsessed with my new Dior foundation, it is perfect for photographs and works well with flash, it has amazing lasting power and is an amazing coverage, although it is very expensive I feel like its worth it, but if you know any good dupes leave them in the comments. 
 
What I wore:
 
Foundation: Dior star.
Bronzer: Dior nude bronzer.
Highlighter:  makeup revolution golden lights
Eyeshadows;  Transition colour: Rose beam by Clinique.
Lid: Naked and Side car, Urban decay.
Crease: Buck and dark horse, Urban decay.
Inner corner: Half baked Urban decay.
Eyebrows: Gosh eyebrow palette.
Lips: Clique lipstick in nude. 
 
Thank you,
Martha
x
 
Social:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment